- Lab Materials
- BeadBug 3 Position Bead Homogenizer
BeadBug 3 Position Bead Homogenizer
BeadBug™ 3 Position Bead Homogenizer from Benchmarkscientific
Cat Number: D1030-E
- Extremely powerful mixing for lysis, grinding or homogenization
- Faster and more effective than tissue grinders
- Mix 1, 2 or 3 tubes simultaneously
- Extremely compact, less than 7″ wide
- Eliminates the cross contamination associated with hand held homogenizers
Speed Range: 2800 to 4000rpm
Capacity: 3 x 2.0ml (Screw Cap / Non-Skirted)
Timer: 3 sec. to 3 min.
Dimensions: 6.9 x 8.3 x 5.3 in./ 17 x 21 x 13.5 cm
Weight: 5 lbs / 2.2kg
Warranty: 2 Years
Optimized mixing movement causes rapid cell disruption through continuous high velocity effect in the hardened micro-beads selected especially for the sample sort.
To the traditional homogenizers available on the market nowadays.
Simultaneous homogenization of around 3 samples happens (frequently within 45 minutes ) within the disposable 2ml screw cap microtubes. The
The BeadBug is a top energy benchtop homogenizer that places the performance standard for lysis instruments and sized mobile disruption.
The homogenizing tool for throughput labs.
Made for samples to become homogenized in a laboratory vortexer that is Frequent, a alternative is provided by the BeadBug